in Colorado Springs, CO
Area: 3993 Sqft
Area: 3993 Sqft
Contact the builder for more details on this home, promotions, available inventory and build/design questions.
Visit this home
10309 Webster Pass Court,Colorado Springs, CO 80924
Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm; Sunday by Appointment
The Massey II offers a large open floor plan perfect for entertaining and living. The main level includes 9' ceilings, large Great Room with fireplace, Master Suite with 5 piece Bath and Walk-in Closet, Spacious kitchen with center island, Dining Room with slider to covered rear patio, Study, 2nd Bedroom with adjacent full Bath, and Laundry/Tech Room conveniently located between 3 Car Garage and Kitchen. Some of the Available Options include: Raised ceiling in great room, see through fireplace at great room to deck, Laundry Cabinets/desk and sink options, Extended Cabinets/Hutch in Dining Room, Double Oven & Gas Cook top, Step Ceiling in Master Bedroom, Formal dining room, third bedroom on main level, Finished lower level with Recreation Room, Spacious Storage Room, 2 more Bedrooms, _ Bath with linen closet, plus option to add large 2nd Master Suite with 5 piece Bath and Walk-in Closet. Additionally a Wet Bar and corner Fireplace can be added. Model Home features: Elev. K, European Cottage style exterior with stucco/stone and 3 car garage. This home sits on a garden level lot and has covered rear Moisture Shield deck off of the Dining Room. Granite slab countertops with tile backsplash at kitchen, undermount stainless steel sink at kitchen, GE Stainless Steel appliances including free standing double oven gas range, Oak plank hardwood flooring in Autumn Gold stain, Laundry/Tech Center decked out with base cabinets with sink, and corner desk, quartz countertops in the master bathroom with undermount sinks and that's just the main level. The lower level features the expanded rec room with surround sound pre-wire, Storage Room, Recreation Room with Wet bar, 2 more Bedrooms + Bath.
The concept of “lifestyle” has a special meaning at Cordera. The personal choices of recreational regimens begin with the 4.5 miles of landscaped trails that will interconnect to key points throughout the community. Over 41 acres of open space will include two themed “play parks” for tykes to adults. Jog, hike, play – the opportunities are there, all complemented by vast Front Range views. Enjoy the 5+ Acre Grand Lawn Park which is home to the community center. Complete with an outdoor swimming pool, fitness rooms and community meeting rooms the community center is a valuable addition to the incredible lifestyle planned for Cordera.
10309 Webster Pass Court
Colorado Springs, CO
Open: Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm; Sunday by Appointment
Schools & Amenities
Local area amenities
- Shopping and Conveniences
- The Promenade Shops at Briargate are minutes away via Briargate Parkway
- The Chapel Hills Mall and virtually every type of grocery chain, specialty store, super retailers, services and variety of restaurants are located in the Briargate area just West of Cordera
- Additional shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities along the rapidly expanding Powers Boulevard commercial complex
- Chinook Trail Elementary School
Health and Fitness
- New Community Center with a heated outdoor swimming pool complete with kid's splash zone and zero depth entry, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and fitness classes.
- Four public golf courses located within 10-15 minutes driving time – Pine Creek, Springs Ranch, Gleneagle and Cherokee Ridge
- Two new hospitals, one at Union Boulevard and Briargate Parkway; another at Powers Boulevard and Woodmen Road are now serving the Northern sector of Colorado Springs.