Matador Series - Interior Unit
in Denver, CO
Area: 2296 Sqft
Area: 2296 Sqft
Contact the builder for more details on this home, promotions, available inventory and build/design questions.
Visit this home
84 N Oneida Court,Denver, CO 80230
Monday - Saturday: 10am-5pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm or by appointment
This three-story, two-bedroom home has approximately 2,296 finished square feet of living space with open kitchen, dining and living spaces, plus a powder bath on the main level. The second level features the master suite with a 5 piece master bath, second bedroom, full bath and laundry. The garden level boasts a large recreation room with the option to add a third bedroom and bath. The home has four outdoor-living spaces, including a large rooftop deck. Attached 2 car garage with alley access. All renderings and plans are artist’s conceptions and subject to change without notice. All measurements, locations and features shown are approximate and may vary. All prices, features and materials are subject to change and availability. Equal housing opportunity. Consult a sales agent for additional information.
The KUH CityHomes and Lowry are collaborating to optimize daily life on a grand scale by blending small-town values with easy access to the best of city living: - An easy and comfortable home-base experience, thanks to the "walkability" of the Lowry Town Center where retail shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues await (including a skating rink for kids!) - Easy access to major employment centers and public transportation, allowing more time with family and friends or just relaxing - Nearby schools that boast some of the top educational opportunities in the city, with options for all ages and learning styles - Thoughtfully designed homes that help beautify and simplify life via comfortable spaces and choice technology The KUH CityHomes will provide the perfect setting for putting down roots, creating brand-new family traditions and taking time to focus on the things that matter most, whatever your priorities. All renderings and plans are artist’s conceptions and subject to change without notice. All measurements, locations and features shown are approximate and may vary. All prices, features and materials are subject to change and availability. Equal housing opportunity. Consult a sales agent for additional information.
84 N Oneida Court
Open: Monday - Saturday: 10am-5pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm or by appointment
Schools & Amenities
Local area amenities
- Downtown Denver: 7 miles
- The John Hand Theater
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
- Safe Splash Pool
- Big Bear Ice Arena
- Denver Public Library - Schlessman Family Branch
- CommonGround Golf Course
- Cherry Creek North: 4 miles
- Denver International Airport: 21 miles
- Lowry Elementary School
- Hill Campus of Arts & Science
- George Washington High School
Health and Fitness
- Lowry Sports Complex - Fairmount Dr. and Sports Blvd.
- Maple Park - E Maple St. and S. Syracuse St.
- Quantum Park - E Maple St. and S. Quantum St.
- Reading Garden - Spruce St. and Trenton St.
- Sunset Park - 2nd Ave and Pontiac St.
- Westerly Creek Dam - Yosemite and Lowry Blvd
- Yosemite Open Space - Yosemite Way and Sports Blvd
- Powerhouse Pedestrian Plaza - 5th and Ulster Way
- Find specialty fitness studios for everything from yoga to bootcamp...
- Bayaud Park - S. Rosemary St. and E. Bayaud Ave
- City of Ulaanbaatar Park - East 5th Avenue
- Great Lawn Park - Lowry Blvd and Willow Circle
- Lowry Dog Park - Sports Blvd and Yosemite Way