in Colorado Springs, CO
Area: 4764 Sqft
Area: 4764 Sqft
Contact the builder for more details on this home, promotions, available inventory and build/design questions.
Visit this home
10309 Webster Pass Court,Colorado Springs, CO 80924
Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm; Sunday by Appointment
The Arabian plan features a spacious open floor plan with a wide entryway opening up into spacious living areas. The main level offers 3 bedrooms (one can easily be a study) and 2 baths. The master bedroom is large, has his/her closets and the possibility of access to the rear covered deck. The big 5-piece master bath has separate vanities and lots of natural light. The expansive kitchen and eating area allows for larger than average furniture. There is a large island, lots of cabinets and large walk in pantry. Mudroom at garage entry with boot bench and coat rack adjoins separate laundry area, a short distance to master closets. Basement offers the possibility of two to three additional bedrooms and one or two additional baths along with large recreation room and plenty of unfinished storage.
The concept of “lifestyle” has a special meaning at Cordera. The personal choices of recreational regimens begin with the 4.5 miles of landscaped trails that will interconnect to key points throughout the community. Over 41 acres of open space will include two themed “play parks” for tykes to adults. Jog, hike, play – the opportunities are there, all complemented by vast Front Range views. Enjoy the 5+ Acre Grand Lawn Park which is home to the community center. Complete with an outdoor swimming pool, fitness rooms and community meeting rooms the community center is a valuable addition to the incredible lifestyle planned for Cordera.
10309 Webster Pass Court
Colorado Springs, CO
Open: Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm; Sunday by Appointment
Schools & Amenities
Local area amenities
- Shopping and Conveniences
- The Promenade Shops at Briargate are minutes away via Briargate Parkway
- The Chapel Hills Mall and virtually every type of grocery chain, specialty store, super retailers, services and variety of restaurants are located in the Briargate area just West of Cordera
- Additional shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities along the rapidly expanding Powers Boulevard commercial complex
- Chinook Trail Elementary School
Health and Fitness
- New Community Center with a heated outdoor swimming pool complete with kid's splash zone and zero depth entry, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and fitness classes.
- Four public golf courses located within 10-15 minutes driving time – Pine Creek, Springs Ranch, Gleneagle and Cherokee Ridge
- Two new hospitals, one at Union Boulevard and Briargate Parkway; another at Powers Boulevard and Woodmen Road are now serving the Northern sector of Colorado Springs.